Riester Cardiophon 2.0 Stethoscope
Stethoscope cardiophon 2.0, black, stainless steel
List Price: ZAR 2,699.00Offer PriceZAR 2,347.00
Cardiophon 2.0 Stethoscopes
Specially developed for cardiology the new cardiophon 2.0 is Riester’s masterpiece. Besides the completely new constructed chest-piece, sound transmission and binaural, the cardiophon 2.0 features a series of innovative detail solutions, which come together
as a convincing overall concept. Especially in the frequency range between 200 – 500 Hz, which is particularly important for the auscultation of heart sounds the new cardiophon 2.0 has a by far improved acoustic compared to the previous model and sets a new standard for cardiology stethoscopes. The cardiophon 2.0 is suitable for the precise auscultation of adults and children.
- Innovative acoustic system with extraordinary auscultation for all frequency ranges
- High-precision double chest-piece made of stainless steel.
- Bilateral special membrane for precise acoustics, Ø 44 mm and 32 mm, with novel non-chill rims for improved adaptation on the skin.
- Anatomically shaped binaural with internal multiple spring for adjusting the contact pressure.
- Extra-soft, replaceable and pivotable ear-tips for perfect sealing at the ear canal and
- enhanced wear comfort.
- Y-tube with separate sound-conducting pathways for the left and right ear with particularly good audio-transmission.
- Total length: 71 cm
- Weight: 204 g
The cardiophon 2.0 is supplied with two pairs of replacement ear-tips, a replacement membrane each and a name plate.
|Height ||4 cm|
|Weight ||204 gm|
|Breadth ||15 cm|
|Length ||75 cm|
|Chest Piece ||High-precision double chest-piece made of stainless steel. |
|Type of tube ||Latex Free |
|Chest-piece colour ||Stainless Steel |
|Non-chill ring ||Yes |
|Additonal ear tips ||Yes |
|Membrane ||Ø 44 mm and 32 mm |
|Type of ear tips ||Extra-soft, replaceable and pivotable ear-tips for perfect sealing at the ear canal |
|Biaurals ||Y-tube with separate sound-conducting pathways for the left and right ear with particularly good audio-transmission |